Tuesday, December 30, 2008

This is Logan speaking...

I have an announcement. I want to let everyone know that I am going to be a...



Hopefully you can read what my shirt says. Believe it or not, these were the best photos my mommy could get! I am running around like crazy these days and getting me to hold still for a photo is not easy!! But yes, if you could read it, I am going to be a big brother!! We are all so excited!! Mommy is 12 weeks along, so finally out of the first trimester! My brother/sister (Mommy thinks it's a boy, Daddy thinks its a girl) is due July 16th. I was due July 19th, so we are going to be exactly two years apart! Only 8 more weeks until we can find out what we're having - I'll keep you posted!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Logan! What a cute post! I am super excited for all of you! You are going to be a great big brother!

Becky Rogers said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it took you that long to post the info...in the second trimester is getting there. Very happy for you three!

Jason and Kate said...

Congrats! I hope you are feeling okay. Can't wait to see you soon (and your cute bump..if you have one yet).

Aleia said...

Congratulations! Ronnie told me last night!

Amber Larsen said...

Yea! Congratulations!! That is so exciting, I'm so happy for you!! You and Marianne aren't very far apart. Sorry about the sleeping thing; I know how it feels and it's NO fun!!

Emily said...

Ahhh! I am so excited for you!!!!!! I am excited to find out what you will be having!!!!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

congratulations! what a cute big brother!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! That is the perfect amount of time in between! I hope you are feeling good and we can't wait to hear what it is!

AnaleeCuller said...

congrats girl! our kiddos will only be 2 1/2 months apart! I found out I am having a boy!! woo hoo! congrats again!