Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Christmas Wish
All I want for Christmas is a good night's sleep, a good night's sleep, yes a good night's sleep!! I don't know what is going on with Logan lately but he won't sleep! He has always been our angel sleeper going right down for naps and sleeping for 12 straight hours through the night. Well for some reason about a month ago, that all ended. Man, I should have appreciated it more. I have taken him the doctor twice convinced there must be something wrong with him and both times he got a clean bill of health. Dang it I was hoping it was something a prescription would help - now you mean we have to rough it through this?!! So here we are on Christmas Eve and all I want is to sleep good tonight. Not 3 interruptions tonight and a full day tomorrow without a nap. If anyone had this happen with their kiddos around 18 months of age just suddenly sleeping terrible, I would love any advice, stories, or help!! Oh yeah and MERRY CHRISTMAS:)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Debbie!
Kenedi started doing that too at around 18 months, I think it was because she had some teeth coming in...could Logan? It is so frustrating! Good luck & Merry Christmas!
I hope you got your christmas wish and that he is sleeping better! My only advice is to stay consistent with leaving him in the crib if he wakes up crying (if you know he is OK). Other than that, keep an eye on those ears! Matthew was at the doctor 3 times in one week, the first 2 she said he didn't have an ear infection even though he had a fever and was grumpy and not sleeping. Finally, on the third time she said his ear was red and 48 hours on the meds and I had my sweet Matthew back. Just hang in there and trust your mommy instincts!!!
Ugh, find out what it is so when that happens w/ Sage you can tell me. ;) Good luck getting some shut eye!
Post a Comment