I'm a little late in posting this but my newest niece, Campbell Grace, was born on November 29th. She is my sister Amy and her husband Phil's fourth child. It breaks my heart that I haven't been able to meet her yet, but for now pictures will have to do...and I must say she is a cutie!! They have such a cute family and Campbell fits right in! Welcome Campbell! We are so excited to have you in the family!
This is the whole family: Phil, Zach, Madalyn, Amy, Campbell, and Haley

Campbell - so cute I can barely stand it

Proud big brother Zachary and Campbell
3 comments:
She is adorable! We welcomed a little Campbell on the 28th. Funny!
Congratulations!!!! Amy's oldest looks so much like a Hettinger!! She is really cute!
I LOVE newborn babies....but they grow so fast & it is so FUN to enjoy some ones elses newborn!!
Okay so I am so sorry Logan didn't have an ear infection!!! Brinkley did, I was like halelujiah! And about refinancing...I was talking to Layne & he said we have no equity in our house...that STINKS!!! They need to change that rule.....I hope Logan is feeling better!
Post a Comment