He had climbed into the hamper and could not figure out how to get back out. It was pretty cute. Poor guy had to wait for me to grab a camera and take a picture before he got rescued. He wasn't happy. Like I said, it was a couple of months ago and he would for sure know how to get out no problem now! His other new favorite thing right now is to go into the bathroom and climb from the toilet to the counter and then climb into the sink and just hang out and play with anything he can find in the sink. Once again, I'm so surprised he hasn't hurt himself yet. I love his expression like "What's the big deal Mom?"
He has also become quite mischevious in that he loves to take stuff and hide it. I can't even remember all of the stuff that goes missing but just to name a few, there was a time I couldn't find a brand new package of applesauce I just bought for him. I looked everywhere (or so I thought) until a couple of weeks later I found it in the coat closet...why didn't I think to look there?! I also couldn't find my car keys the other day and found them in the bathtub. Then most recently Jared was running late for a work appointment and couldn't find his shoes. We frantically searched everywhere and could NOT find them. He had to just wear a different pair of shoes. Well later that day I went to do some laundry for Logan and lo and behold there were Jared's shoes in the dirty hamper with the lid put back on top!!! I couldn't help but laugh!
6 comments:
I love the picture of Logan in the cloths hamper... too funny!
I am TOTALLY with you on the climbing. Every day I am both amazed and thankful that Matthew has not hurt himself :) Just picture your life in a few years... and the possibility of 2 boys causing mischief together! At least Logan isn't obsessed with sticking knives in electrical outlets... that is our big thing right now!!!!!!! It is just so funny how boys are so different from girls. My niece is 21 months old and has yet to even climb on the couch. I am so happy you updated.. I have been wanting to see pictures :)
It must be the age. Sam is into that too. Sippies hid under couch cushions shoes, bottles, phones in the garbage. love it! Logan is getting so big. It is amazing how much they grow up right before the next one is born. All of a sudden he won't be a baby anymore. We love you guys!
I laughed when I read your post. I can remember when Ashlyn went through that phase of hiding stuff. She took the switch (the black thing to turn on the lamp) off the lamp in my mom's family room and they couldn't find it for anything and couldn't use the lamp with that missing. Well a couple of months later my step-dad found it in his dresser! You just wonder what they are thinking when they do stuff like that. And by the way he is growing up so fast!!! He is such a cutie!
What a funny kid. I can totally relate because I am going through all the same things with my little man. Aren't boys so fun!
He is getting so cute!!
Post a Comment