Thursday, September 4, 2008

walking!

So Logan is getting much better at walking. Just in the last couple of days he has decided that he is going to walk around instead of crawl most of the time. It's pretty darn cute!! I just watch him cruising around the house with the biggest grin on my face. I posted a clip of him walking on here. It was about a week ago - he is even better now! The other two pictures are from yesterday. Logan was playing in the other room and when I glanced his way he walked by with one of Jared's hats on his head. I don't know where he got it or how he knew that it was supposed to go on his head (he's brilliant:)!) but he was pleased as could be walking around with it on. Of course I had to grab my camera. Notice Bosco is always close by...they are buddies.


7 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OH MY GOSH!! I love how wobbly and drunk looking he is when he walks. Getting so big!

Katie Peterson said...

Yeah!!! I love that picture with Jared's hat on...and how fun that him & Bosco(is that his name?) are buddies!

Anonymous said...

He sure is a cutie! I love this age-- walking around is so much fun! It opens a whole new world, he will be into everything! Matthew and Andrew miss their buddy... what are your travel plans for the holidays? We definitely have to get together! Thanks for calling the other day... I promise I will get around to calling you back :) Logan sure does look like a happy boy! Miss you guys!

Emily said...

He is so adorable! I love the hat pictures too!

Tiffany said...

Ha ha, the hat pictures are so cute! And I LOVE the video! It is so crazy to see him walking around like that! He is such a big boy now! We all need to get together again soon! :) Miss ya!

Amy said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to come home and see you all!! xoxo-Amy

Anonymous said...

He is so cute walking all over! I love how proud he is of himself! And that last picture is so cute- he is a cute kid!