Aren't they beautiful? It's kind of turning into a tradition. He had those same kind of flowers delivered to the hospital when I had Logan and they made the room smell SO good! I remember in my hospital room all the nurses would walk into the room and immediately say "It smells SO good in here!" I forgot to take any other pictures of our birthdays - oops!
It was a big week for Logan too. He took his first few steps this week. He isn't walking around like crazy yet. Just a few steps here and there, but then he falls down and crawls. I think he knows crawling is much more efficient for now. But it's so cute to see him take steps. He gets SO proud of himself and smiles SO big!! He also loves playing with boxes. We had this empty box on the floor and before we knew it, he had crawled in and just thought it was the best thing ever. Tell me again why we spend money on expensive toys?! By the way he threw a pair of socks on the floor in the background, that's not something on his head:)
9 comments:
Happy birthday!!!! I turn 30 this year and Mike turns 29 so I know how you feel!!! I try not to think about it because 30 sounds so old but I don't feel like it is as old of a number as I used to becuase I still feel like I am 21-ish. Logan is so cute! I can't wait til Clara wants to play in boxes!
Happy happy Birthday Debbie & jared! Sorry we didn't get to talk in person. I will call you this weekend. And Logan is getting so big. He is just too cute! Can't wait to see you all!! xoxo
Aw, we had lunch like what a week ago and talked about your bday coming up?? And I STILL forgot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Logan's first steps? Where does the time go? That is exciting!
How exciting that Logan is starting to walk-- that has always been my absolute favorite age! I hope your birthday was a great one and that your boys spoiled you rotten!!!! I can't wait to see you guys again, hopefully it is sooner rather than later :) Love ya!
Happy Birthday to both of you guys!!! :) How exciting about Logan taking his first steps! You will have to post pics or a video of that soon! :)
Happy birthday!! Sorry I didn't call! First steps??? How exciting! Go Logan!! I can't decide who he looks like. I think he's a perfect mix.
Happy Birthday guys!
Oh my goodness I can't believe Logan is walking! Happy Birthday to you two...29 is NOT old.
Hey Debbie! It was so fun seeing you today. Logan is a little stud. Hardy isn't walking yet but once he is we'll have to meet at the park so they can chase each other around :)
Post a Comment