Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Preschool Graduation

Honestly, this was probably the cutest day ever mixed with the saddest day ever.  Logan was so so cute but my heart could barely take the fact that my little boy was graduating from preschool and is technically ready for Kindergarten (I'm still having issues with deciding if he is going or not....I can't let go, I have issues). I have him all registered but in the end, I may decide to keep him home until he's six. We will see!
Anyways, here he is doing his graduation walk. Man oh man did this boy look proud. He was doing his classic proud face (trying to so hard not too smile which means he usually ends up with a funny smirk on his face).
 Saying Pledge of Allegiance (I was having issues getting a photo in terrible lighting)
 Walking so proudly to get his diploma (by the way the teachers had asked the children earlier what they wanted to be when they grew up and then announced it was the children were walking to get their diplomas. Logan evidently said he wanted to be a construction worker when he grows up!:) )
 One handsome boy and his proud mama!

2 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

You look so good! And I don't blame you one bit. Sage is never going to kindergarten!

Tiffany said...

Deb! He IS growing up so fast! That makes ME wanna cry! I will be a mess when madden leaves me for kindergarten! But I will have to hide it in front of his kinder teacher cuz when I was a kinder teacher we all rolled our eyes at the crying blubbering moms ;) haha!