There are a few motorized cars there for the kids to drive around but I especially love when Logan and Savannah drive each other around in the Barbie Jeep. They just crack me up driving all around (it gives me a scary glimpse into the future too....yikes!)
Playing around:He takes his turn driving very seriously (I must say he is a pretty good driver!) and Savannah LOVES having a personal chauffeur:
One morning right when they woke up they looked out the window and saw a turtle so they sprinted outside to get a closer look (that explains the pajamas and serious bed head):
Logan walking like a turtle along with his new turtle friend:
Then while I was taking pictures I told Savannah to give Logan a kiss and she surprisingly cooperated!
Even though at one point she decided trying to put sticks in his ear was a better idea:
Back to cute kisses!
1 comment:
when I was little it was always my DREAM to have one of those barbie jeeps! Your kids are so sweet, they seem like they play together so well and get along so great! Miss you guys! :)
Post a Comment