Monday, April 30, 2012

T-Ball practice

Logan had his first T-ball practice. He was so excited to go and I am so proud of him for just getting right out there and doing it. There was no hesitation at all whatsoever. It is pretty cute to see these little tiny boys out there doing their best to play even though they have no idea what they are doing. Logan and his good friend Bennett are on the team together and it was so cute that first day of practice they stayed side by side the whole time. Savannah loves TBall too, even thought she obviously doesn't play. If she hears one of us say it's almost time for TBall she screams "I wanna go! I wanna go!". She loves to climb up and down the bleachers the whole time (I am terrified she is going to fall so hard one of these times) or sometimes she even sneaks out onto the field. Good thing the people on the field don't take the game too seriously at this age!
Here is the team just running the bases:


Warming up doing jumping jacks. Yes he is standing there next to his friend of course, and yes, he is going to be lanky like his momma.
 Not sure what they are doing here:
 Practicing throwing the ball:
 More running the bases ( I think this was their favorite part -that, or the jumping jacks) and I'm pretty sure he knows I'm taking his picture because that is the face he makes when he is proud and happy but he is trying not to show it.
 Next to his BFF in every single one:)

1 comment:

Kevin and Rachel said...

I was just reading this and thinking back to how cold it was that day! Doesn't that sound amazing?! Sit through a tball game and be chilly! What a fun season. Here's to next year!