So we just got back from a 10 day trip to Florida!! It was AMAZING! My parents decided to take the family to Disney World this year as an early Christmas present and it was the best Christmas present ever! Besides being on a great trip, it is always so fun to see my family since I don't get to see them that often and it was also the first time I got to meet my new nephew John (my brother Kevin's new son). He was adorable of course:)! Well here comes a forever long posting of our trip. I took 308 photos so it was hard to condense onto the blog. Sorry...


Logan loved his cousins. He was a little shy the whole trip. There were 17 of us total and I think it was a little overwhelming for him! But he definitely loved being with his cousins. He loved to hug his cousin Madalyn.

And loved to hug his new cousin John. He can say "baby" now and thought it was so fun to play with the "baby":



My brother's wife, Heather, beside yes, a full family made out of Legos (even the dogs)!

All of the cousins except for baby John.

Keep scrolling, more postings below!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, what an amazing trip. It is so wonderful that you had that time with your family! It is a special feeling when your children see the ocean for the first time-- Like you said though, more exciting for the mommies than it is to them. It was so fun looking at all of your pictures!!!!
All these pictures are so cute Debbie! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I LOVE that part of Epcot center too of all the different countries! it is awesome! And also, I must say, you should have eaten at that place that made alligator...cuz I have tried it and it is actually quite delicious! :)
It was good to talk to you the other day! We definitely need to get together SOON! :) And bring Logan cuz I miss him and he looks so adorable in all these pictures! :)
What a fun trip!! Your brother's son looks just like Logan from what I can tell. In that pic of Logan trying to hug him, he looks just like logan when he was a baby! Crazy! I am glad you guys got to go...can't wait to see you guys in Nov. xoxo-Amy
Yeah for Disneyworld!!!! We are going in February for Clara's 1st birthday and Mike's break for the year. I hope we have as much fun as it looks like you did!
K we just talked about this on the phone, but he is so cute and looks just like his cousins!
so fun for you guys!!! I bet logan loved it! ya I feel much better than I did when I was prego with nate. maybe its a girl! :) I am now 13 weeks. good to see you guys had fun. love ya
Post a Comment