Monday, November 3, 2008

Superman!

For Halloween this year Logan dressed up as Superman and boy was he cute! I thought that this year he would really love the trick or treating and he could get lots of yummy candy, which meant a lot of yummy candy for Mommy and Daddy (it's not like a 15 month old should eat all that candy right?) Well Jared and him took off for the adventure and well, they were back about 5 minutes later. Maybe next year Logan will get the hang of it! He DID love dressing up and wearing his costume. He KNEW he looked cute and he was loving every second of the attention. Here is our little superhero!!


10 comments:

Emily said...

So adorable! Love the hair!

Aleia said...

what a cute little superman!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh Debbie, he looks SOOOO cute!! I already keep thinking how fun it will be next year to dress up our baby :) I know they will still be so little, but it will still be fun to dress them up and take pictures. But you are right, it will be the best when they are old enough to trick or treat and bring home all the yummy candy for mom and dad to eat! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh he is so cute! His little smile is to die for. Jaxon didn't get the whole thing either- next year for sure!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

He is the cutest little superman around!

Anonymous said...

A play date would be so fun! I do teach piano in the afternoons on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. But Wednesday is the only day I have a lot of students, the other days are short. And Monday is just my brother and I can reschedule him to whenever, so let me know when you want to and I can work something out! Sounds fun!

The Fischer Family said...

What cute pictures. he is getting so big!

Becky Rogers said...

Logan makes a great Super hero! It was great seeing you at the Halloween party. Hopefully I will see you around more often. Such a bummer about the trick-or-treating, there's always next year!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

love the superman costume. he's sooo cute!! i've totally been ditching institute to run errands while i have a sitter. have you been going?

anna said...

Hi Debbie! Oh my gosh, I haven't seen Logan in so long and he is so dang cute! I saw your blog on Amy's and thought I'd stop in and see how my cousins are doing....looks like you're having a ball! - Anna