Tuesday, August 5, 2008

what do you think?

Today I came across a picture of me when I was little and so we got one of Jared too and tried to figure out who Logan looks like. For the most part, we are stumped. Everyone always tells us he looks like Jared but what do you think?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey how fun! I like looking at other peoples too! I think he has Jared's eyes but the rest does not look specifically like one or the other! But when I see him I can totally tell he is your guys' son so he must just be a great mix! And Jason saw Grant and Amy had a blog, but that it is private- is there someway we can email them or something- we would love to keep up with them too! And yes we should do a playdate sometime!

Emily said...

That is so funny--I was just going to say he has Debbie's eyes which totally goes against the previous comment... so I am going to have to say he is a good mix--and super cute!

Grant said...

Which picture is Jared? All I see is a picture of Logey and then two little girls...

:D

Amy said...

Grant thinks he is sooo funny. That is how I remember cute little Jared. He was the cutes kid with those HUGE eyes! WE just think you are all adorable!! Love you mucho!!! Amy

Tiffany said...

I think he is a perfect mix of both of you! what a cute picture of Logan :)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Total mix. He is SO cute!!!!

Katie Peterson said...

I think he has Jared's eyes...but your nose & mouth...but check out that hair cut on Jared, love it!

annie said...

oh, he is ALL debbie! totally. but maybe that's cause i know you best. whoever knows me best says my kids look just like me. and vice versa with dillon and his friends. so who knows??? hope you had a great birthday!