Sunday, July 13, 2008

Horses....and peacocks?

While we were over there we went with Jared's dad to see his horses and took Logan along of course. It was right at sunset so it was really pretty. I wouldn't exactly call myself good around horses or even very comfortable around them. I think they are beautiful animals but I'm always a little scared around them. Yeah I know being from Kentucky people are usually surprised, but hey, all I did was watch them race on the TV when it was Kentucky Derby time or look at them in the fields from far away! I wasn't around them THAT much. Anyways, I'm glad that he is around them a LITTLE since his dad and Grandpa are total horse people. So on our way to the horses, this is what we see on the side of the road. Random, but neat!


1 comment:

Grant said...

I love the pic with Logan & Papa. He is going to grow up to be a cowboy. Since my kids are all going to be city slickers, your kids are the only hope that my dad has for turning out another little John Wayne...