Thursday, May 15, 2008

Picture of us at the gardens in the Plantation. It was beautiful!













As we were walking out the door to catch our flight back to Arizona, I had my sister snap a few photos of us in my parents backyard. We weren't exactly all dolled up for a photo but I was hoping they would turn out anyways. They aren't the best, but I'm glad we have them!

7 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Oh my gosh, could it be any greener there?? I love it! So pretty!

The Fischer Family said...

It was so great to see you while you were in town. That green background sure does look great with your family-- I think that means you are destined to live here one day! I am glad you had a fun trip!

Tiffany said...

I love that picture on the bottom of you guys! It is gorgeous there! And I swear Logan just keeps getting cuter and cuter! :)

Aleia said...

your parents back yard is to die for! look like you guys had a great getaway!

The Neilson Times said...

It is so beautiful there, what a great trip and how fun to surprise your parents.

Becky Rogers said...

What a fun time! I heard about the horse at the Kentucky Derby...so sad. Glad you had a great time.

Amber Larsen said...

How fun. You guys are beautiful!! What pretty pictures... I miss that kind of greenery.