Monday, April 28, 2008

He did it!

We looked over at Logan yesterday and sure enough he was crawling across the room! It was so cute! You would have thought we just won the lottery we were making such a big deal over it! But for a brief second, maybe I did feel as happy as if I'd won the lottery (well not quite). I was so happy to see the little guy just scooting along the floor like an old pro! So cute to see him figure things out! So he's definitely not crawling all over the place yet but he did at least knows how and will do it when he wants!

5 comments:

Amber Larsen said...

wahoo!! lock your cabinets...

Brown Family said...

Yay! Watch out! Your in trouble now! ;)

Tiffany said...

YAY for Logan! :)

Katie Peterson said...

Yeah!!! He is sure a cutie...I can remember being the exact same way with Caleb...pretty soon he will be walking & then you'll be in for it!

Becky Rogers said...

Fun. I love it when they make big advancements...it makes you feel like you actually accomplished something.