In other news, Logan is ALMOST crawling. I think I've seen him take a few "steps" and then he flops on his belly. Yes, he is a late bloomer, but he will get there I'm sure. My theory is that he is so stinkin' tall that it is harder to crawl or walk because his center of gravity is higher:)!! He has started to do lots of cute tricks like clapping, puffing out his cheeks like a blowfish and making noises (he will do it back and forth with you), and peekaboo. The video below is of us playing peekaboo. I'm not sure if the sound will work or not because the video is acting kind of funny. He drops his head down so hard you would think it would hurt, but it doesn't I guess! Don't mind that the bed isn't made:)
Another thing that has happened recently was the strangest thing. On Easter weekend Jared had just gotten done working in the yard and I went outside with Logan. I was looking at the flowers that were planted at the base of a tree in our yard and just thought there were flies everywhere because I could hear buzzing and things were occasionally flying by my head. Well I look up and literally right in front of my face there were more bees than I have seen in one place in my entire life! It was so scary!! Anyways, I ran in and told Jared and we were both stunned and had no idea what to do. There were so many we couldn't go in our yard. Well someone told us that they would probably go away and so we just didn't go outside and sure enough exactly 24 hours later we were inside and heard a buzzing go over our house and went outside and they were gone. Anyways, here is a picture of them on our tree. There are more in this picture than you would think because there are LAYERS of them. Yes, I deserve credit for being brave enough to get close and take this picture!! It's kind of hard to see but that big brown thing on the tree is a huge mass of bees!
6 comments:
Cute video of Logan :) He is getting so big! That bee story is SCARY! And I can't believe that picture!!!! I can't believe you got close enough to even take that picture!! You are brave! That's pretty crazy...
Tell Jared I said Congrats on his new job! That is awesome! And I am glad you guys will be staying here a bit longer...I don't want you to move!!
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest video! I wish my stupid computer had volume so I could hear what was going on! And, you are way braver than me. I wouldn't be caught dead walking outside w/ all those bees! I'm glad they're gone. Strange.
Talk about scary with the bees! You were brave to get that close and take a pic.
Your little boy is so cute! He will be crawling in no time!
you are brave! Debbie is my hero!
You are brave... I run for it when I see only one bee! Logan is getting so big and so cute! Congrats on Jared's new job!
Holy crap that's scary. I freak out over one bee. Logan is so stinkin cute! Hooray that he is crawling that's awesome!! And CONGRATS to Jared; how exciting!
Post a Comment