Well Logan turned 8 months about a week ago, March 9. Crazy how time flies! It seems like he has really been growing lately and is changing so much. He now has 4 teeth...his little toothy grins just melt my heart:) His newest trick is sitting on all fours and rocking back and forth, I hear it is the start of learning to crawl so I have a feeling that is coming soon. I told Jared we need to hurry up and childproof our house because I am sure he will be into EVERYTHING very soon! He is pretty much sleeping through the night again so thank heavens we got over that sleepless spell! This next picture is when we got home from church today. I can barely stand how cute it is when Logan is in his church clothes, especially today because him and daddy totally matched. They looked so handome:)!!

The picture of him today reminded me of a picture I took of him a while ago with his Grandpa (Jared's dad) in their church clothes. Logan was around 3 1/2 months old in this picture. It's one of my favorites!

This is him sitting in his bumbo on that same day. He is such a happy boy! I can't remember if I put this picture on here before when I first took it, so sorry if it's a repeat, but it's cute enough to look at twice right?

This is the best picture I have of his first tooth (on the bottom) and it isn't that great of a picture...I know you can barely see it but it's there if you look really close!
6 comments:
What cute pictures!!! I love it when little babies look like old men...love the tie!!! He is sooo handsome! We went private, so if you want an invite e-mail me @
k8tdal8dy@yahoo.com. Thanks! It was so good to see you at Marianne's shower!
So cute!! I LOVE that picture of him with Jared in their matching church outfits! Logan is getting so big!
He is huge!! I love the Sunday outfit look, he looks so cute!
One more thing....should I invest in one of those bumbo chairs?
Handsome little man!
Yes Marianne, get a bumbo chair! I already have one and I'm not even having a baby yet, lol! My sister in law says she couldn't live without them and they are moving and sold us a bunch of their baby stuff and I bought her bumbo chair. : )
Post a Comment