Saturday, March 22, 2008

I love great deals!

For anyone interested, I thought I would pass along this info...for anyone that likes the magazine US Weekly or Shape magazine. If you go to this website http://www2.discountmags.com/product/5384/us-weekly&a=slickdeals?a=slickdeals
and click on a year subscription to both of them and then at check out put in coupon code SLICKDEALS, then you get a YEAR of US Weekly for $5.97 and Shape for $3.97!! You don't have to get both, you can get whatever you want. Are you kidding me though?? That is GREAT deal! So anyways, thought I would pass it along...

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

WHAT!? For real!? I love both of those magazines! And a year subscription to US Weekly is usually around $75!! I am TOTALLY doing it right now! Thanks for the tip, Deb! :)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Wohoo!! Me too!
And PS....so funny that Tiff was the first person to respond to this! When I was reading it, I was thinking "Tiffany will be so happy!!" Ha ha!

Tiffany said...

LOL, you know me so well Marianne...

Becky Rogers said...

Oaky those pictures on the post below are way too cute. Seriously love the one of Logan in the hat. Thanks for the magazine tip; what a steal.

Katie Peterson said...

I LOVE good deals....I tried to do it & the offer has expired, darn it!! Enjoy your magazines!!