Saturday, March 24, 2012

SPRING!

We are so excited about spring around here! It is by far my most favorite time of year. The sunshine, the beautiful flowers, warm weather, flip-flops and a chance to play outdoors again! We went to a new park I just learned about and enjoyed every minute of it!
Logan was so excited that we took his bike and that he could ride for so long and didn't have to worry about cars. He was loving the freedom. We haven't even attempted taking off the training wheels yet but I guess it will be time here pretty soon. For now he is just enjoying it the way it is and so am I:) He has a license plate that has his name on the back which he is super excited about. It was too cute watching him ride around. The first time he went down a big hill he was a little scared of going too fast and hit his brakes the whole way down. By the time we got to the next big hill he was already daring enough to go down without hitting his brakes at all. Of course when he got to the big turn at the bottom, he was going too fast and wiped out. His first major wipe out. I watched helplessly from behind him and as he finally came to a stop he looked up at me, held his arm up in the air like a rock star, and said "That didn't hurt". So cute.

So happy to be outside and running around getting all our cooped up wiggles out!

Climbing big rocks:

Climbing trees:

Watching the ducks and geese:

We are happy campers around here!

1 comment:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

stop it. I can't believe your baby girl is so big. and the scenery in those pictures makes me want to move!