Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Determination

As I have said many times before, Savannah is one determined little girl. I keep saying one day her determination is going to really take her places. For now, it makes things a little challenging because usually her determination displays itself when she is being naughty or is told not to do something. Trying to get this girl not to do something she has her mind set on is nearly impossible.
When she rides in the car, she always takes her shoes and socks off. Always. I usually don't even try to put shoes on her until we are about to get out of the car at our destination because it is pointless.
Sundays are a very frustrating day for Savannah because that means she is wearing tights. She tugs and tugs and screams from frustration because she can't get her tights off like she can socks and she wants to ride in the car with bare feet! When we got home from church the other day this is what we found:



Not a great pic since it was on my cell phone, but can you see her foot sticking out? By golly she did it! She found a way to go bare foot even though she had tights on. I couldn't believe it. Too bad her tights went in the garbage since they had a big hole but oh man it gave me a good laugh!

4 comments:

Amber Larsen said...

that is so funny! she is too cute! miss you! hope to see you soon!!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I'm dying! So funny.

Tiffany said...

Ha ha, that is hilarious!!!! What a funny little girl! :)

Aleia said...

I hate panty hose too:) lol! That is too cute!