Friday, November 12, 2010

Scripture Time


At night I usually sit in the room with Logan while he falls asleep. I will sit and read my scriptures while he is falling asleep. For a few minutes I will read them to him out loud. Tonight he said he would read to me instead of me reading to him. I looked at him and with the book upside down he said, "Jesus gave bread. Jesus gave more bread." Then a whole bunch of words I couldn't understand and then, "Jesus was dying and then Jesus woke up! The End". Oh boy, was it ever cute.
I read some and then he said he wanted to read again so I listened while he said "Jesus" but then immediately started talking about backhoe's, dumptrucks, and other construction vehicles (his favorite thing right now). So that was the end of that (I guess he is only three), but it was so cute to hear him "read" his scriptures.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

oh my gosh, that it is so cute!!!! I love this picture of him too! He looks so grown up!

Becky Rogers said...

thats is so cute. I love it when you find out they really are little sponges that soak up the world around them.

emilydeardeuff said...

It really is heart warming to hear what they are picking up! Way to be a good example!

Amy said...

SO cute! Miss that kid! xoxo