When I first got to his school for the party, I peeked into his classroom before he knew I was there. He was dancing to music with another kid in his class who also dressed up like a fireman. So cute. Even though he looks like he has seen me in this picture he hasn't.

I called his name right before I took the picture so this is when he saw me for the first time. So happy to see me!

Standing in line to trick or treat. I just had to take this picture because he looked like such a ladies man in line with all the girls:)
Savannah (dressed as a ladybug) was cracking me up at this party. First of all, she couldn't be more opposite than Logan was at this age. When we go to places like this, she just takes off. Doesn't care in the least where I am. She goes wherever all of the other kids are. It was time for Logan's class to sit and eat treats in their seats. While they were all sitting down Savannah went over and stood behind Logan and stared down the kids with treats. It was like she plotting on who looked more likely to give her their treats. Finally she started "talking" to this one girl next to Logan but her eyes never left the girl's treats. So funny. She ended up getting her own treats.
No comments:
Post a Comment