Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Huber Farm

I really really love the Fall time. I take that back. I really really love Fall time in Kentucky. Living in Arizona for so long without any real seasons has made me really appreciate them here. I am loving this weather and being able to take the kids and do things that celebrate this time of year. Earlier this week me and my sister Melanie, along with our Mom, took our kids to Huber Farm. We had such a great time. There are a ton of things to do there with kids.
Here are all the kids on a big pumpkin pile! Why is it so hard to get a good picture of 4 kids at the same time??

We took a tractor ride (Logan's favorite part) to an apple orchard and picked lots of fresh apples. Logan took it very seriously trying to find the perfect apple!

We went to the pumpkin patch and let each of the kids pick out their own pumpkin. They had so much fun running around trying to find a pumpkin. Well, Savannah didn't really care about the pumpkins. She just loved the freedom of being let loose to run around!

Donavin and Logan in front of the barnyard. The kids could go in the barn and climb to the top and slide down a 40 foot slide out the back of the barn. There was also a petting zoo and fishing pond behind this.

Logan played on this little John Deere tractor forever. The only way I could get him off was to tell him that we were going to go ride on a big, real tractor.

Make sure to keep reading below. I updated two more posts trying to get caught up!

3 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

FINALLY. If you're going to live in a different state, you are going to have to be more diligent in updating this thing. Otherwise I'll never talk to you again.

your kids are so frigging cute.

Amy said...

Oh Debbie! I love it! The Pumpkin patches in Lexington were my favorite thing about living there! Glad you are all doing great. love & miss you all! xoxo

Anonymous said...

How fun! We are going to do the pumpkin patch this weekend, but we do not have the fun fall feel like back there! Cute kids! We miss you guys! We had so much fun the few times we got together, call us if you're ever back out here!