Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Catch up

There is so much to catch up on that I am not even going to try. I'm just going to post the basics and then vow to be better at posting more frequently;) A couple of weeks ago we went back to AZ to see family and friends and it was a wonderful trip! The kids had a blast and it was so fun for everyone to see how much the kids have grown! It had been 7 months since we had been back. Savannah was 8 weeks old when we left and now she is 9 months and almost walking! CRAZY how time flies. Anyways it was wonderful and we miss everyone dearly. We loved the wonderful AZ weather but thank heavens when we got back it had turned to spring and all the flowers and trees were blooming so it didn't make the adjustment back too hard. Logan absolutely adored his Nana and Papa Alder and Amy and all of her family too. He would beg me every day to go to Amy's house. I swear there was a day where he must have asked me 50 times if we could go to Amy's.
We took a quick snapshot of the family while we were there. It isn't very often that the whole family is there. Lance came in for a weekend too so we took this pic at the spur of the moment. It turned out pretty good except for wiggly Logan up front that wouldn't sit still:) Oh well...

Easter morning!

Savannah's first Easter - all she really cared about was chewing on the plastic eggs!

We took a quick drive to the desert one morning so we could see all the wildflowers. It is super green and flowery right now because I guess there has been a lot of rain. There were so many flowers, wild poppies I think - it was gorgeous. This is Logan with Nana and Papa. Savannah was asleep in the car:)

We helped Amy plant her garden. This is all of her kids, plus her dog, Nana and Logan and Savannah.

Logan loved to ride in the car with Sammy...

We ordered pizza and spent a little while in the park to enjoy the wonderful weather.

Papa and Daddy took Logan on his first fishing trip. I ruined "boys night out" by tagging along so I could take pics:)

Logan was very excited at the idea of catching a fish but once they caught one, he wasn't so sure about that slimy wiggly thing swinging around at the end of the pole!

Hilarious...he is seriously scared and doesn't want anything to do with it!

Finally he realized it wouldn't hurt him and smiled as best as he could for the camera.

1 comment:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OK his smile on the last picture is so cute. I'm so so glad we got to see you guys. I miss you!!