Monday, January 25, 2010

Play Time!

Now that Savannah is crawling she is into everything! And that includes Logan's toys too. It is so cute to see them playing together. Logan isn't always so great at sharing, but for the most part he's pretty good and he definitely loves his little sister (just doesn't know what to think when she takes his stuff). Life has actually gotten easier now that she is crawling so well because she has become so much more independent. I think she was fussier before because she was just bored! Now she can go get whatever she wants and she's not nearly as fussy. Savannah LOVES Logan. Every time she sees him she smiles so big and she is always so curious about everything he is doing. If something is blocking her view she goes out of her way to be able to see him and when she does, her face just lights up! I love it:) Here they are playing together with blocks.



Savannah had a doctor's appointment this week and everything looks great! Just for the record here are her stats: Height - 25 1/8" 30%, Weight - 13.14 lb. 5% (yes, she's dainty), Head - 16 3/4" 35%. She is crawling like a pro, started about 2 months ago so she is pretty darn good by now. Sitting up great and is already pulling up on things. Loves solid foods and eats great. And is sleeping much better at night finally. Some nights she sleeps through the night, but mostly now she is getting up only once. Ah, what a relief!



By the way, you can't see her hair bow very good in this pic but I got it from one of my good friends here in KY. If you want to support a good cause and get some cute tutu's or hair bows for your little girl, check out her site: http://www.tutusforemmagrace.blogspot.com.

As a side note, I'm severely homesick for AZ today. I was looking at some people's blogs in AZ and there were pictures of some of the places I used to love to go around town and I got so homesick I literally felt sick!! I miss it terribly. Hopefully I will be able to visit some time soon.

4 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

We miss you too, Deb! Come back. Savannah is crawling? She's a few weeks older than Charlotte, by how much? Charly is nowhere near crawling. The girl isn't even rolling over yet. And solid foods? Ha. She won't even take a bottle! But she does sleep 13 hours every night so I will stop whining. :-) miss you.

Tiffany said...

cant believe how teeny tiny she is! 5th percentile!? thats crazy! Maddens 9 month appt is next week and Im anxious to see where he measures at.
I seriously get really homesick for Az a lot too...I have decided that we definitely are moving back there when school is over here in chicago. we still love it here, but az just feels like home...
miss you!!

Anonymous said...

She is sooooooo adorable! And we miss you soo much! I hope things are going well!!!!

cowgurs said...

umm how in the heck did your baby girl get so big!!! last time i saw her she was swaddled and teeny:( you guys look like your so happy there i'm glad youre with your family.