Thursday, January 31, 2008

lucky me!


So as soon as Jared walked in the door from work the other day he immediately took Logan and said "Okay I'll take care of him for the rest of the night." As if that wasn't great enough, next thing I know he is vaccuuming the whole house!! I was so happy I just had to take a picture of my cute husband vaccuuming the house with the baby strapped in the carrier. Logan LOVES the vaccuum by the way and so I could not get him to look at me...he just stared at the fascinating vaccuum:)

8 comments:

Amy said...

what a great hubby!!!

Tiffany said...

How cute! : ) Way to go, Jared!: )

The Fischer Family said...

Ummm-- I will be showing this to Rick. Obviously, he needs to learn a few things from Jared! Need to call you and fill you in on Drew and Matthew.

Anonymous said...

So can he teach Jason how to do that! Jason is great with helping with Jaxon when he gets home but I would LOVE help with the housework! haha. That is so sweet of him! And Jaxon used to love the vaccuum but now is terrified of it and just screams! It is hilarious!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Woah...props to Jared!!

Aleia said...

Ronnie will be seeing this post!:)

Becky Rogers said...

Very sweet of Jared. You have a cute house, by the way, from what I can see in the picture.

Katie Peterson said...

What a GOOD daddy!!! It looks like you guys had a good time visiting all your family at Christmas time....that is so funny that Logan loves the vacuum...my kids usually are scared of it!