I have been terrible about posting new pictures lately. I was out of town for a long time and it has been hard to get back in the swing of things! I ended up staying in Kentucky for almost three weeks!! It was wonderful! I got to see most of my friends while I was there and spent lots of time with both my family and the Alders. I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas! Logan got to meet all of his cousins for the first time and some of his aunts and uncles for the first time too!! It was so great...but sad that he is just now meeting them!! In the past month he has started to roll over a lot more and he doesn't mind "tummy time" as much. He has also started eating solid foods and will eat everything he has tried so far except for peas:( He will still eat them but he makes a terrible face the whole time. We also got over our first round of sicknesses this year. While I was in Kentucky I came down with the flu and my wonderful mother watched Logan most of the time so that I could rest and hopefully avoid giving it to Logan. Well it worked pretty good until we got back to Arizona and he came down with a bad cold. I don't know if it was the same virus or not, but it was so sad. It's the first time he has ever been sick and I just felt so helpless! It's so sad seeing him sitting there and you can tell he feels miserable and you can't give him anything to make him feel better or even tell him why he feels that way and that he will get better!! He would just sit and moan. It was so awful!! But anyways, he is now feeling much better and I am glad to have that behind us!! He is definitely getting back to his normal self again!! He has started to be very interested in everything and grabs everything within arms reach as I walk past it. It's already hard to keep the house clean, I can't imagine when he is even older!! It is so fun watching him grow!

This is a picture of him and his cousin Samuel (Jared's sister Amy's son). This trip to Kentucky was the first time they were able to meet. Samuel is just a few months older than Logan.

This is also the first time he got to meet his cousin Zachary (my sister Amy's son). He got lots of love from all of his new cousins!

My mom put him in this while she was watching him when I was sick and he loved it!! It helped him sit up on his own and she put all the toys almost at eye level. He played in it for quite a while and was perfectly happy!

His cousin Madalyn just loved him! This is Logan, Madalyn (my sister Amy's daughter) and my mom. He was seriously so spoiled while we were at home. Now that we've gotten back he never wants to be put down, he just wants to be held all the time. He is spoiled rotten:)

Jared took this picture of him outside today. As you can tell, he is enjoying tummy time much more. He was dressed in his Sunday clothes. He looked so grown up...I could barely stand it. I just hugged and squeezed him all day!
6 comments:
Debbie! Logan is gettingn so big! That picture that Jared took is sooooo cute! I love it! : ) We all need to get together soon! And see Amber's new baby! : ) Miss you!
Yes, ditto to Tiff's message. He is so cute!!! Glad you had fun in Kentucky, sorry you got sick! That's the pits.
Debbie- You need to blow that picture up of Logan and frame it....so cute! I can't believe all of the new things he is doing and how much older he looks in just the few weeks since I have seen him! He looks like a different kid! I am so jealous that he is eating-- although it is getting better on this end. Still not great, but we are making progress!!!! I guess babies do things when they are good and ready and Matthew just isn't ready to eat yet!
so cute!! I can hardly stand it also...we loved having you here!!! xoxo -Amy
Sounds like you had a wonderful trip!
I cant believe how big madelyn is! It so good to see a pic of your momma too! I am so jealous you got to spend 3 weeks in kentucky! that is so funny about logan eating his peas. that is exactly how nate was, eating it, but clearly letting you know he hates it! We need to get together real soon again! nate loves babies!
Post a Comment