Sunday, September 9, 2007

Logan

Logan will be 9 weeks old tomorrow. We can't believe how fast time is flying by!! He is growing and changing so much from week to week, it is amazing! It has been so fun to see him learning new things and starting to interact more. He loves to stare at fans and lights and also loves to hear his Mom and Dad talk to him:) These are a few pictures we have taken over the last couple of weeks...

He loves to lay in his crib and kick his arms and legs around. He can only do it for about 15 minutes though and then he is exhausted and has to take a nap!


Smiling for his cousin Cristen

Daddy bonding time.... watching t.v. together!

6 comments:

Aleia said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you guys started a blog! Logan is beautiful! I'm going to add you to our links!
Aleia

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

He is so cute!!! Let me know when we can come babysit!

Amy said...

Such a cute baby - he is beautiful. Love the blog - we love to hear what is going on with you guys!! We love you! xoxo! Amy

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OK I love your new blog layout. Did you come up w/ it on your own?

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

OK I went to that website and wow those are cute! For sure the cutest one is the one you picked. I tried not to copy it all the way....I'm a big fat follower.

Aleia said...

I'm jealous of your background! I tried to download one and things got a little crazy!