Logan had his 2 month check up last week and the doctor said he is doing great! He now weighs 11 lbs. 4 oz and is 24 inches long. He has grown 3 inches since he was born!! He is going to be tall like his daddy! We discovered this week that he loves loud noises. This whole time we have been trying to be quiet around him, and then to our amazement he fell asleep as soon as we turned the vaccuum on. This morning, he was crying but I had to get ready to go somewhere and as soon as I turned on my blow dryer, he fell fast asleep! Who would have thought??!!
He loves riding in the car so whenever we get home he is usually asleep. I love this picture because it shows his big feet and cute little toes!

This swing has been a life saver...he loves to take naps in it during the day. Somehow the blanket he was in ended up only wrapped around his belly, but he didn't seem to mind!
4 comments:
He's getting so big!!! He is the cutest little thing. I hope my babies turn out cute like him!
Looks like he has big hands too? Maybe a future basketball player? I need to come meet him soon before I miss the newborn stage.
When my son was a little baby I used to vacuum his room while he was asleep. He never even moved LOL
Enjoy this time, they grow SO fast. That baby is now 12. It seems like just yesterday he was that small
sniff sniff
Post a Comment