Saturday, May 7, 2011

Heartbreaking

One of my friends posted a link on facebook to this blog and I was very touched when reading it. This family just experienced this terrible tragedy this last week. It just made me realize how precious every moment is and to be grateful for everything we have. I can't imagine what this husband and family are feeling and going through right now but as for me, I know I will be giving a few extra hugs to my family today:) If you want to read it here is the blog (warning: it is a serious tearjerker):
dennyandwendy.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh- saddest thing ever. It really makes you appreciate what you have. I was reading this while Boston was in the bath, and pooped! Usually I'm so ticked when he does it but just having read this I definitely reacted different. I need to remember this story more throughout my days and treat everybody a little better. Thx for sharing

Julie Dustin said...

Geez Debbie.... i cried my eyes out. That is heartbreaking! Life is so precious!