Savannah had her first hair cut! I am having a tough time knowing what to do with a little girl's hair. I want it to grow out and be long but it isn't thick and full yet, so it started to look scraggly (is that a word?). I was hesitant to cut it because I thought that would defeat my goal of letting it grow long but it got to a point where it was completely necessary. It wasn't growing in even and she was getting a long rat tail in the back. So I bit the bullet and took her to a friend of mine from church that cuts hair and has a salon in her basement. I gave Savannah a sucker and surprisingly, my little wiggle worm sat pretty still and didn't care at all to let someone cut her hair. It was quick and easy!
This is when she first sat in the chair and was trying to figure out what was going on, notice the hair pre-haircut.

Just hanging out, enjoying her sucker...

Nothing drastic, but rat tail is gone! Notice the necklaces too. Oh my she LOVES jewelry. She will put these on first thing in the morning and wear them all day. She struts around like she knows she looks gorgeous in all her jewelry.
2 comments:
Aren't little girls so fun? I love that they love jewelry. And Logan is so cute in the post below. 30 bucks IS a lot of money!
Oh Deb, your kids are so cute! Love Savannah's cute haircut and jewelry :) What a girlie girl!
ANd love the story and post about Logan winning that coloring contest! That is SO exciting! I think I would have been more excited than my kid too! I love stuff like that! I won a drawing on a photographers blog recently and it seriously made my month! I never win ANYTHING! Congrats to Logan! ;)
Miss ya guys!!!
Post a Comment