Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bedhead

Savannah woke up this morning with the craziest bedhead yet. Honestly when I saw it I couldn't imagine what she could possibly have done in her sleep to make her hair like that and then the thought of it just totally made me laugh.
Not the best pic overall, but the best pic of her hair:

She's knows she's cute even with crazy bedhead!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! It would have been fun to watch how that happened in there! And I'm glad I got to see the stegasauraus cake- since I still hear about it:) It's cute and I'm glad they loved their bdays! That is one of my favorite things to do is sit and look at their baby pics.

emilydeardeuff said...

That is hilarious!!

AnaleeCuller said...

cutest pics!!! so fun seeing ya a few weeks ago. you kids are so sweet. lets hook up for girls night with kate and marianne sometime in sept!!!