Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Savannah

Just in case I haven't mentioned it before, this little girl is a firecracker! From the second she was born (including her delivery!) she has been ready to go! She starting rolling over both ways at 3 months and now she is seriously already army crawling, yes that's right, army crawling, albeit a little slow, but it's still crawling! She knows how to scoot up on her knees and pull her arms and get anywhere in the room she wants to go. She has been doing that about a month already so it began right at 4 months. Her personality is so strong willed and feisty (yet lovable and so sweet at the same time:)!) that I am sure we are in for it with this little girl. I can't even say enough how much I love it. It just plain and simply cracks me up.
She really really loves her feet. If she's in a cranky mood at all, it never fails to just take her clothes off and let her play with her feet for a while. It always make her happier!


She has starting playing for a little bit in the bouncer that hangs from the door, whatever you call those things. I remember this happening all the time with Logan but here is her first time falling asleep. It's just so darn cute turning around expecting to see them still jumping and then you see them looking like this...it melts me every time!

2 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

rolling over at three months? Crazy! She is so cute asleep in that bouncer. We miss you !!!!

Emily said...

She is adorable! What a cute personality!