I can't believe Savannah is already 2 weeks old!! It makes me sad because I know how quickly time will go by! We are still trying to adjust to life with 4 of us around here. My parents came out for a week last week and did all the cleaning, laundry, shopping, and cooking! It was heaven!! But after they left I had a couple of days of reality where I was alone with the kids while Jared was working. Today was the first day that I felt like I had a grip on things. I know as time goes by we will be able to develop a routine. Savannah has been a great baby. She never cries except for when she is hungry. The only thing that has been a little hard is that she wants to be held constantly and eat all the time. But the last couple of days she has let me put her in her crib for naps and that has helped a lot. It doesn't really bother me that she wants to eat all the time because Logan had such a terrible time nursing that I'm just glad this little girl was a champ eater from the second she was born! Logan has been so sweet with her. He wants to be around "baby" all the time and kiss her and hug her. He is so "helpful" with diaper changes too. I just need to figure out how to get him to understand how to be soft and gentle! Overall, I would say this transition has been easier than I expected...things really are going well! Here are a couple more pictures of Savannah:

9 comments:
Debbie I have to come see that girl. She is so so cute. Sage is cutting two teeth and is a bear right now...as soon as she is back to her happy self we will call you!
She is so sweet! I am glad things are going smoothly!
Im glad things are going well and you are adjusting to life with two little ones :) These pictures of her are SOOOO cute! She looks perfect! :)
CONGRATS to you both!!!!! She is such a cutie. One of each...good for you! Cant wait to see you one of these days!!!
She is soo beautiful!!! Do you want to do pictures this week? I already have my back drop up and honestly it's getting a little lonely staying at home ALL day:) I would love some company as we nurse and let the 3 boys play. Let me know...
Savannah is adorable. I just read your labor story. I was laughing when I read that Logan was on his tip toes watching the whole thing. How funny. Congrats!
Let me just say you are a babe! And way to go for having her without drugs...even though you didn't plan on it. what a crazy story. so dillon's cousin's wife had her baby in the car on the way to the hospital in march. nuts. well, savannah is beautiful. best of luck with the 2 kiddos, it's fun!
wow your lucky. I am still having a hard time. I want to come see you but charlie is never home, studying alot, so I will have to wait until after aug 4th when he takes his test and then he can be home with the kiddos while I escape and come visit you. love
She is beautiful! I am so happy for you, Deb! :)
Post a Comment