Sunday, March 1, 2009

IT'S A....

GIRL!! I can't even explain how shocked I was when the ultrasound tech told us! I was so thrilled (I think I secretly wanted a girl) and immediately just started crying! There were definitely pros to having a boy too, but man oh man am I gonna love having a little girl!! And to know that we have one of each, so from here on out it doesn't matter at all is great! I should mention that she looks perfectly healthy and is right on schedule for growth and honestly, that was the best news of the day. I was more worried about that with this pregnancy than I remember being with Logan. As the tech was going through and looking at each body part and then she would say, "Okay that looks great!" my heart was beating so fast and I was so relieved each time. It was such an exciting visit and now I've really got to get myself thinking pink!! I still can't believe it! So anyways, here is the little cutie pie in her shining moment (unfortunately they didn't have a 3D machine so the pictures aren't that clear):
This one may be a little hard to see but it's a profile picture, head on the right and then the legs are pulled in a pike position towards her face.













The only thing you can see in this picture is the bottom of her foot (footprint). I think she may have big feet like her brother!













She is looking right at the "camera" in this picture.













Sure is beautiful isn't she:)

8 comments:

Aleia said...

One of each...who could ask for more:) CONGRATS!

Emily said...

I am sooooo excited for you!!!! Little girls are the best!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am soo excited for you!!!! I can't wait to see her!

Becky Rogers said...

So great! It was great seeing you the other night...your ward Relief Society activities are the best. Jeff and I will someday move over into Morrison Ranch. We are just in love with those neighborhoods. We actually have been checking a few houses out!!!

Audrie said...

Yay!! You will love having a girl, they are so fun!!

Tiffany said...

SO exciting!!! Congrats, Debbie!! I can't wait to meet your little girl! :) And I can't wait to buy her some cute girly pink stuff! Now you can start thinking of names! :)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I really am so excited for you guys! You are going to LOVE having a little girly around to spoil. It's so fun!

annie said...

Congrats!! I have no idea what having a girl is like...but i could imagine it would be pretty exciting. Plus, every store you go in always has cuter girl clothes than boy clothes, so shopping will be easy for you!