Saturday, December 1, 2007
getting in the Christmas spirit!
So since my blog is overwhelmed with pictures of Logan, I thought I would add this picture of Bosco. He has literally been doing everything possible to get our attention ever since Logan was born. I saw these antlers in the store and couldn't resist. When I brought them home to put on Bosco he was just so happy that I was paying attention to him and actually pointing the camera at him for once! Poor guy. I'm sure that once Christmas comes and it being Logan's first Christmas the blog will once again be filled with all sorts of Logan pictures! Well I am so excited for Christmas. We are going to be able to spend 10 days in Kentucky with both families. We are flying out with the rest of the Alders and spending Christmas in Lexington with Jared's sister Amy and her family...and since they are only an hour away from my family we will be able to spend plenty of time with both families! What a wonderful Christmas!! I just love this time of year...it is without a doubt the best time of the year. It doesn't seem to matter how stressed out you are, if you put on Christmas music or sit by the tree you instantly feel better!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your dog is so cooperative. That'll be fun for you guys to spend Christmas with the families. We will be traveling as well...oh boy, holiday traveling. Can't wait.
Sounds like you guys are going to have the perfect Christmas! Babies first Christmas is always a special one too!
Oh my gosh that dog is cute! I wouldn't mind one like that....but Clint's idea of getting a monster dog is out of the question.
oh.. cute puppy... sorry I didn't get to stay and chat the other night at dinner. I still have battle wounds from Kinsey all over my face. It looks like your cute puppy attacked me.
Post a Comment