Saturday, October 6, 2007

12 weeks already!

Logan is now 12 weeks old. I can't believe how big he is getting. This week he weighed 12 lbs. 2 oz. It's amazing how much of a difference a few pounds can make!


Logan's hair is definitely in a strange stage! He lost most of his hair a few weeks after he was born and new hair has started to grow back in. But the hair in the back never fell out so it's way longer than the rest. It makes Jared and I laugh every time we look at it!!











Wouldn't it be nice if people were always this excited to see you???

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh Debbie! I cant believe how big he is getting! He is growing so fast! His hair is hysterical, I love it! : ) So cute! We need to get together again soon, all us girls!

Aleia said...

I bet Jared's parents love to spoil their grand baby! I like Jared's new look too:)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Seriously love his hair!!! And Jared's new stach looks good too!

Amy said...

He is adorable! You guys are such a cute little family. It is great to see pics of the 3 of you since I am still having a hard time realizing that you guys actually have a baby. Can't wait to meet him...xoxo

Joe and Sue Sansom said...

Love seeing your precious family. Especially the onew with the grandparents. We are especially partial to grandparents. We are great grand parents now. Hannah Marie was born to Sean and Holly Chandler August 31, 2007. We are very proud and proud of you too!!
Joe and Sue Sansom